Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Product Manager to join the Twilio Web team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, writing, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
As the Product Manager focused on Web Engagement, you’ll own the product roadmap for building a world-class product experience to drive user engagement and conversion on our websites.
The person in this role will balance multiple disciplines from design thinking to analytics to product and GTM strategy. They will discover journeys and opportunities across our web presence to craft and experiment with new experiences. You’ll work on projects like revamping our pricing, CTA experimentation, cross-selling products, and launching web campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity to build, rebuild, and completely overhaul a property with millions of visitors a year.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and is passionate about customer-focused product iteration, experimentation, marketing, and using MVPs to guide innovation.
- A proven track record of creating programs, products, or customer experiences in highly agile environments
- You’ve built and led multiple cross-team initiatives to success
- You leverage data to prioritize and shape your roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to foster alignment and urgency.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly.
- You are a fluent technical translator. You present technical complexity in approachable terms for your audience.
- Experience running experiments and validating hypotheses
- Experience analyzing data with SQL and leveraging Web Analytics tools like GA360 and Heap
- Experience using various tools such as JIRA or other sprint management tools
- Background in consulting or investment banking is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant experience
As the Product Manager of Web Engagement, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own initiatives end-to-end and lead cross-functional teams to drive significant change within the organization
- DRAW THE OWL: Invent from concept to design experiences and programs that empower prospects and customers alike
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Listen, learn, and create for end users while being fastidious with assumptions and continually validating with customer feedback and data.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Strategically balance investments vs return, leveraging MVPs to ensure we’re efficiently moving towards goals
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.