Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Twilio AI business unit is looking for a Contact Center Quality Analyst responsible for listening and review calls, chat and email transcripts and perform QA tasks.
You will assist in developing, creating, and implementing contact center quality solutions and processes to generate annotated data to train Machine Learning models; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to guidelines and applications needed to enhance the overall user experience.
Annotated data is the critical ingredient for training powerful Machine Learning models, which help contact centers assure the compliance and quality of customer conversations. In this role you will work with a user interface to listen and annotate contact center conversation transcripts that will train Twilio's AI.
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Quality Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of Contact Center Quality Assurance. They also have:
- 3 years of Contact Center Experience
- Quality Assurance Experience would be a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Proficient English speaker
As a Contact Center Quality Analyst Lead, you will
- Listen to calls and annotate according to the guidelines.
- Participate in design of call annotation guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provide actionable feedback on Annotation User Interfaces.
- Coordinate and facilitate annotation calibration sessions for QA staff and contractors.
- Prepare and analyze reports for management staff review.
Also, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new opportunities to improve products and processes.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Assist in all aspects of product delivery, including usability testing, guideline definition, and reporting project status..
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in executing tasks and evaluating opportunities for improvements.
Twilio AI lies at the heart of Twilio’s strategic priorities to leverage machine learning to power the next generation of communications experiences.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bogota office or remote in Colombia. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.