Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud communications software market. Our Sales Development team is a key part of the New Business Sales team consisting of Sales Managers and New Business Account Executives. As Inbound Sales Development Manager, you will lead a team that supports all levels of the organization by qualifying marketing leads and creating new opportunities that add pipeline and revenue to the broader sales organization. This includes joining a team with people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Inbound Sales Development Representatives.
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Develop and mentor reps for career growth within the Twilio Sales organization.
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management.
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales processes, and set standards for performance metrics.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure a smooth handoff of new opportunities, and reviewing the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis.
- Analyze campaign and marketing data to make key business decisions.
- Coordinate with senior sales management to optimize processes and develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals.
- Align with sales leadership in North America to determine how to best support regional teams.
- 2+ years of experience in sales development management.
- Proven record of sales success.
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train new sales representatives.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Experience in successfully managing people to achieve performance goals.
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- 4-year degree or relevant experience
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- CS background and/or an MBA
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.