Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Carrier Relations Manager to join our team working with our LATAM network of telecommunication partners and our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. This role will be responsible for the management of the partner mix, performance, and strategy for our telco products in accordance with Twilio’s financial goals, quality standards, and product feature requirements. Reporting to the Director of Carrier Relations LATAM, this position is critical and will support Twilio’s expansion with their Marketplace.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of account management
- 10+ years relevant experience in the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of wholesale, aggregator & operator industry both on a Global and Regional level(s)
- Strategic execution and vision creation inside market
- Ability to inspire internal teams to handle deadlines, understand contractual obligations, and build world-class products
- Experience working on international programs and projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects and engagements at the same time
- Hands on: Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity: you are a “doer” first.
- Bilingual Spanish Required
As Carrier Relations Manager, you will:
- Manage the overall business relationship with telecommunication providers, including daily, weekly, and monthly communication, deal-making (business development) and COGS negotiation, contract negotiation, and strategic direction
- Establish the deal structures and operators partnership framework for the delivery of the Twilio service
- Accountable for the business and partner performance management against cost and quality performance goals for the Twilio service
- Lead the business escalation process with each telecommunication provider to ensure proper attention is given at appropriate intervals to critical service issues
- Act as subject-matter expert for business and regulatory affairs associated with the telecommunications industry on new and prospective product/service launches
- Communicate strategy and progress internally, and collaborate with an array of internal teams including business development, executive, finance, legal, marketing, product, and engineering
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.