Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio’s Enterprise Security (EntSec) team is responsible for setting and maintaining the standard for corporate assets. The EntSec team supports this mission by working across the organization to identify non-compliant assets, offices, or individuals, and lead the effort to remediate the issue, wherever it arises. The administrator will be responsible for documenting best practices, assisting in the standardization effort across all of Twilio, and working with the greater security team to provide the highest level of security possible within the enterprise.
Twilio is looking for an exceptional Security Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of maintaining the standard for corporate assets. They also have:
- 3+ years experience within a dynamically changing enterprise environment
- 3+ years experience around building and enforcing standards.
- 2+ years experience with corporate security teams.
- 2+ years Asset management experience with iterative improvements therein.
- 2+ years experience working with API-driven platforms.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams, and leading the effort for project completion.
- Commitment to sharing experiences and good security practices with the community
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, information technology, computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience.
As an Enterprise Security Administrator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Maintain and upgrade current tools, and assist in the deployment of new tools
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with the team to develop a procedure to audit current standards against established best practices, and create a plan for remediation
- NO SHENANIGANS: Troubleshoot issues resulting from tool implementations, and develop runbooks for easy remediation
- WRITE IT DOWN: Contributing to our in-house Wiki library, to ensure knowledge doesn’t stay isolated
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Developing relationships between the teams, to enhance the Enterprise Security Team’s ability to make decisions based on multi-team feedback
At Twilio, maintaining customer trust is our top priority. A lot goes into keeping this ship afloat. Standardizing the way we do things, such as the way we approach securing the enterprise, help us to keep an even keel. And that’s where you fit in.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.