Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and WhyTwilio is growing rapidly and seeking a bright and motivated Executive Assistant to support our Director of Operations in India and serve as the site administrator for our Bangalore office. If you are a seasoned administrative assistant looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational and strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an administrative superstar with a demonstrated track record of providing proactive executive support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with the Director of Operations to support the administrative needs of our India team, comprised of software engineers and other technical personnel, so experience with office management, especially in a technical setting is a big plus.
Twilio is looking for a dynamic Executive Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record within the administrative area. They also have:
- 5+ years’ experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a senior level and/or at a high-growth technology company
- Strong international collaborative experience essential
- Office management experience, especially in a technical environment
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Professionalism in dealing with executives; Ability to successfully work in a team environment and build effective working relationships
In this role, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Manage domestic and international travel and process expense reports on behalf of your executives; organize and assist with special events, team activities and successful meetings through research, participant coordination, material preparation and logistics management.
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- BE BOLD: Partner with your team to understand their priorities and act as a valuable liaison to ensure all needs are being met.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a first point of contact for office-related matters, building strong relationships across the organization and with external partners. Partner with site lead to maintain a pulse on team morale and ensure that Twilio’s culture and values thrive in the India office.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage complex calendars; understand priorities in order to effectively address requests.
As an Administrative Assistant to our India Director of Operations, you will be joining Twilio’s R&D organization. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be joining a diverse and supportive administrative community comprised of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our offices at Bengaluru, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.