Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Workplace Operations Lead to support the Real Estate and Workplace team in our Bogota, Colombia office. This individual will be in a hands-on role leading office operations. We’re looking for a smart, motivated and experienced lead who will deliver a best-in-class workplace environment and customer service to our Twilions.
Twilio is looking for a Workplace Operations Lead who lives the Twilio Magic. The Workplace Operations Lead must be an agile problem solver with proven ability to demonstrate strategic thinking in a fast-paced, high growth environment. This individual must have an in-depth understanding of operational efficiency, including proactive and preventative measures. They will work closely with REW team leadership, the Bogota office site leader, building management, peers around the globe and other departments at Twilio to manage and improve the workplace environment.
- 3+ years of office/workplace management experience
- Passion for delivering best-in-class customer service and hospitality
- Creative problem solver who thinks outside the box and can develop and collaborate with partners on innovative solutions
- Experience creating and documenting scalable operations processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing SLAs, KPI’s and managing vendor performance
- Comfortable working independently, with ambiguous requirements and remote management support
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing demands on time and effectively keep all stakeholders updated on risks and progress
As a Workplace Operations Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Effectively communicate with all Twilions: employees, stakeholders, peers, business partners, leadership team. Document operations procedures and policies and keep them up-to-date.
- BE AN OWNER & WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the first point of contact for Twilions, guests and candidates working in and visiting the Bogota office. Work with property management to ensure building operations support our employee and office needs. Conduct regular audits to ensure the workspace is properly maintained and meets company and departmental standards, as well as all safety and sustainability guidelines. Create purchase orders and track spend, identifying efficiencies and cost saving opportunities. Partner with other global departments to support Operational needs in the region. Respond quickly to operational and emergency situations, providing technical guidance and direction during real-time situation/problem management.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Empower Twilions to do their best work by ensuring the workplace operates at high levels of service and support and in partnership with outside vendors and property management.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Exercise appropriate judgment and discretion in all working relationships. Be honest, transparent, accountable, and open to giving and receiving feedback.
- BE INCLUSIVE : Participate in regional and global team meetings and contribute to our global Operations strategy and planning. Support local, regional and global initiatives in line with departmental and company priorities. Communicate and act in a consulting capacity with local design & construction projects.
The Real Estate and Workplace team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and as part of the CFO organization to guide company real estate, office design, workplace operations, planning and strategy. We work closely with key internal partners such as IT, AV, Safety & Physical Security, Human Resources and Employee Experience to support all Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.