Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Director, Global Partner Practice Development to be a key leader in expanding the Twilio portfolio of global systems integrators, regional consulting partners, and Twilio boutique consultancies. This role will lead our partner enablement program, helping Twilio partners grow their capacity and competency with Twilio technologies. Responsibilities will include strategy, operations and go-to-market for digital training courses, certification programs, new product launches, presales training, and business development for consulting partners. This role will drive the evolution of our products and offerings in an effort to maximize proliferation and revenues by better enabling partners and customers to successfully deploy, manage and extend Twilio’s products. Reporting to the VP of Global SI and Resell Partners, this position is a critical component of the partner team and will have people management responsibilities.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading an organization’s partner training and certification program.
- 10+ years of partner training, enablement, and certification experience
- Experience working with large Global SIs
- Established successful strategy, marketing operations, and go-to-market plans for partner and customer training programs
- High degree of technical aptitude to learn the Twilio product portfolio, value proposition, and how customers utilize Twilio solutions
- Prior people management experience with P&L responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MBA preferred
As Senior Director of Global Partner Practice Development, you will:
- Help Twilio partners grow their Twilio consulting practices, in terms of consulting revenue, ability to source Twilio revenue, and skills capacity
- Build and manage a team of solutions engineers focused on helping consulting partners to sell Twilio-based solutions
- Manage and improve our online digital partner education program
- Oversee new product introduction programs for consulting partners
- Create business development offerings that accelerate partner managers’ go-to-market efforts
- Enable partners and customers to solve complex business problems using Twilio technologies
- Align training and validation programs with learner needs while enabling educators to scale global training and certification programs
- Be a technical evangelist, speaking with confidence on technical subjects to establish rapport and credibility with partners and customers.
- Travel up to 25%
The Partner team is central to Twilio's continued revenue growth. We work closely with senior leadership and cross functionally to build company partnerships and grow incremental revenue through our channel program. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing partner transactions that drive growth and have a significant impact on the overall success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.