Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Mid Market Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business in France. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new customers within the Mid Market sector as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to sell into prospects and customers.
- Several years of Solution Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise and software companies.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Fluent language skills in French and English
As a Mid Market Account Executive you will be responsible for companies that range between 101 and 2,000 employees.
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- With your world-class interpersonal and communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Travel will be required upon need.
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business and grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Paris’s 8th arrondissement. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space, lunch allowance, gym & book order reimbursement, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands and more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.