Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Director, GTM Advanced Analytics with a demonstrated track record of excellence in developing and managing advanced analytics capabilities. As a leader in our Sales Strategy & Analytics team you will expand the use of our business intelligence platforms and the underlying data infrastructure supporting them, unite our analytics efforts across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Finance, develop sophisticated new advanced analytics capabilities, and lead change management that “future-proofs” our business.
The Director of GTM Advanced Analytics will act as a management consultant and operational leader helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading Go-To-Market analytics. They also have:
- Expert level command of the tools of our trade: Tableau, SQL, Salesforce, Python or other coding languages.
- Experience implementing machine learning and statistical models into real world applications.
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and drive change through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted business partner to GTM leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing GTM organization.
- Has 8+ years relevant experience in business intelligence and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As the Director of GTM Advanced Analytics, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD & BE AN OWNER: Become intimately familiar with the business, lead the team to distill and deliver critical business insights for leadership, and influence teammates and executives with your findings;
- DRAW THE OWL: Expand Twilio Go-To-Market’s Tableau instance, including the evolution of new dashboards to meet business partner needs;
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead, mentor, and optimize productivity across our business analytics teams.
- BE INCLUSIVE & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing strategies that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company. Increasingly, we require advanced predictive and prescriptive capabilities to optimize the business.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.