Associate Product Operations Manager
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an Associate Operations Manager to join, and manage, the team that runs Twilio’s phone number operations globally. This role will manage a team of Product Operations Specialist’s, while working directly to support customers, and partnering with internal stakeholders to help them port their phone numbers into Twilio, procure short codes and Sender IDs, and have access to phone numbers they require for their applications. The main focus of this role is to foster team unity and boost Twilio's day-to-day efficiencies. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
As a Product Operations Team Lead, Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic. You also have:
- Experience in leading a team of operations team members; including skills in interviewing, developing, coaching, evaluating performance and retaining talent
- You are an expert of operations, and are able to focus on operational metrics, process improvements, customers, and your team.
- You’re empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- You’re skilled in planning workload to support business priorities and deliver customer satisfaction.
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You’re introspective and extrospective, as you are committed to continuous self-improvement and team development.
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems.
As a Product Operations Team Lead, you will
- Wear the Customer Shoes: Enable a consistent experience for our customers by ensuring operations are running smoothly.
- Draw the Owl: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve intermediate to advanced level problems.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Establish clear goals and expectations with the team, and hold team members accountable to expectations.
- Be Bold: Learn new processes across a variety of subject areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- Don’t Settle: Lead and coach the team to ensure accuracy and efficiency across all Product Operations processes.
- Be an Owner: Plan and execute weekly/monthly/quarterly workload to deliver on company and department goals.
- Write it Down: Enable a consistent experience for our customers, team members and internal teams, and ensure all documentation on processes are up to date.
- Be Inclusive: Assist in leading team onboarding and learning and close knowledge gaps through training and experiences.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase and port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.