Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced product leader to join the team responsible for Twilio Flex - - the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform. We’re looking for a technically curious candidate with extended Contact Center knowledge who is able to deliver native integrations with partner’s solutions. As the Product Manager for Integrations you will have 2 main focus areas. You will be working with a cross-functional team to build out the partner integrations validation program to ensure any integration developed by a 3rd party delivers on its promise. At the same time you will be working with a development team on strategic integrations with partner solutions that are being created in-house.
Twilio is looking for a senior product manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on our customers needs.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering software.
- Understand the needs of the contact center industry, competition to produce requirements which address the needs of our customers.
- Hands-on experience integrating enterprise applications in a cloud environment, ideally in the contact center area.
- Bonus points: Experience in a sales engineering, solution architecture, or professional services role a plus.
- You prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience.
As a Product Manager for Twilio Flex, you will:
- Own and execute the roadmap for partner integrations of all kinds into Twilio Flex - communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind the various integrations.
- Be responsible for setting and defining Twilio Flex integration standards and validation process making sure that all our partner integrations meet our quality standards. This includes working closely with team members of different organizations responsible for this task to achieve the solutions business goals.
- Ideally experienced with setting up pilots and POC for solution evaluation.
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement.
- Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization executing on strategic integrations.
- Go-to Solution Expert: Act as a technical liaison between Flex R&D, partners, sales specialists, go to market, support to ensure customers are successful. This could include conducting training sessions to perform knowledge transfer.
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- Have great communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
Twilo Flex lies at the heart of Twilio's strategic priorities. In this role you would influence Twilio’s newest and fastest growing product. You would be a visible leader and would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position would be preferable based in Prague, Czech Republic but open to other locations in Europe. You should expect the normal perks and environment which is common in a modern knowledge based company. Travel to the San Francisco based headquarters and our offices in London, United Kingdom, Tallinn, Estonia and Prague, Czech Republic is something that you should be able to accommodate as well. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.