Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio we’re focused on developing and expanding our world-class, cloud-based customer engagement platform. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
The Account Executive role at Twilio is pivotal to the success of the organization. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. The ideal candidate is ambitious and seeks a challenging work environment, as well as possesses the desire to contribute to the growth of a company that is changing an industry.
Twilio is looking for proven Account Executives to sell our email product, Twilio SendGrid.
As an Account Executive you are/have:
- Aligned with our core values
- A proven track record of success selling software or SaaS solutions
- Hard-working and focused on exceeding the targets put in front of you
- Able to bring a solution-oriented approach to selling, listen and probe first, and then add value in every conversation
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritize, manage numerous opportunities at the same time, and collaborate closely with your peers
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You can make complex technical details sound simple
- Ethical. Positive. Persistent. A team player who gets things done
- Fluent in both German and English
As an email focused Account Executive you will:
- Be responsible for growing email sales in Germany, France, and our Emerging European market
- Balance the high velocity of inbound email leads, cross selling our email product into the Twilio install base, and outbound hunting email target accounts
- Be working with a wide range of different prospects and customers to understand their business and technical requirements
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers
- Travel will be required upon need
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. Twilio is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at Rosenheimer Str. 143c in Munich. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, fresh fruit, regular team events, ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands and more. You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.