Twilio is looking for a Lead Enterprise Partner Executive – Platform ISVs to create and focus on Named ISV partnerships. Reporting to the Head of Named ISVs, you will work closely with senior leadership from various parts of the organization to build ISV partnerships and sell Twilio technology into these accounts, through their commercially available applications. This individual will also be responsible for executing the go to market plan with support from various parts of the organization to generate substantial revenue for Twilio within the named accounts.
- 12+ years of proven quota success in a sales/partner role
- Successful track record in providing a point of view and thought leadership in ISV space
- Technically savvy (architecture design experience) and ability to advise on SaaS architectures
- Demonstrated ability to identify key partner prospects and convert into new partner revenue streams
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers and C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Management and telco experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MS or MBA is a plus
- DRAW THE OWL: Shape and execute our ISV strategies to increase Twilio’s market share and brand awareness
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Identify high-potential partners who would be strong candidates for a long-term strategic relationships with Twilio and negotiate ISV deal structures as part of growing the ecosystem
- DON'T SETTLE: Develop a deep understanding partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with Twilio partner senior executives, compliance, go to market and product marketing to build and implement partner strategy
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.