Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Technical Program Manager to join our Professional Services practice in the APAC region. Twilio’s Professional Services team works hand in hand with our largest and most innovative customers' to lead onsite consultations.
- You have previously created and driven software launch plans or software development, timelines and solution designs that helped customers efficiently and successfully launch their projects to production.
- As a seasoned services professional, you take pride influencing the largest and most important customers in your region. Consulting experience is a plus.
- You bring confidence and competence to enterprise customers as you lead them to implement successful technology programs. Experience in delivering with consulting partners is a plus.
- You are a skilled influencer, able to motivate others to action, even without formal authority.
- You anticipate project risks, explore contingencies, and provide effective escalation management.
- You pride yourself on your adaptability, and thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- You are proficient in one or several project management methodologies, preferably with experience in Agile/Scrum.
You will enable the Twilio Professional Services team to bring deep implementation experience to the most important customers in your market, creating marquee implementations and customer relationships that fuel Twilio’s growth for years to come.
- As a Technical Program Manager, you will work on paid engagements leading implementations for our top customers.
- You will work with account executives and customers to evaluate how services, packaging, and pricing should be customized to make your region successful.
- You will travel when needed to run discovery and project planning sessions with customers.
- You will create project plans that help customers efficiently and successfully drive their projects to production, and oversee their implementation with a combination of on-site and remote meetings.
- You will report on bookings, projects, and services delivered in your region.
- From your unique position working closely with the largest customers, you will serve as an important advocate for customer needs, relaying information back to sales, product, support, and others.
- Ultimately, you will create a great experience for Twilio customers and help Twilio services scale to make even more customers wildly successful.
This position will be located in our private office in the WeWork co-working space in Sydney. You will enjoy our incredible perks: weekly team lunch, snacks, free flow of fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, tea and craft beer, ergonomic desks, ping pong games, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal and external constituents are aligned to support our customers as they ramp towards production launch. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams and drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Professional Services team plays an integral role in building out the products that allow our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!!
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.