Product Operations Specialist I
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking an Operations Specialist to join the team that runs Twilio’s phone number operations globally. This role will work directly with customers to help them port their phone numbers into Twilio, procure short codes and Sender IDs, and have access to phone numbers they require for their applications. The Level 1 role is an entry level Product Operations role. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.
As a Product Operations Specialist I,
- You're thorough, organized, and detail-oriented, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple processes.
- You’re empathetic and customer centric to the core.
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You’re introspective and committed to continuous self-improvement.
- You’re capable of learning quickly and mastering complicated systems.
- You’re capable of working independently but also energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals.
- You’re able to complete tasks in core area within SLAs.
As a Product Operations Specialist I, you will
- Provide support for common customer inquiries received by email to ensure customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic-to-intermediate level problems.
- Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly.
- Learn new processes across a variety of subject areas and ensure our operations are running smoothly.
- Respond to and action incoming carrier partner notifications.
- Quickly and confidently triage complex issues via documented internal escalation paths.
- Effectively respond to all basic and some advanced questions from customers (external and internal) in your core area.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase and port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity.