The Twilio AI/ML business unit is looking for a Senior Product Manager for our natural language understanding contact center products. Reporting directly to Twilio AI's Director of Product, you will be responsible for understanding our contact center customers' needs and working with the ML engineering team to define and build the products.
Twilio is looking for a product leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of Product Management. They also have:
- Ability to set a strategic vision for Twilio’s Language Understanding Contact Center products aligned with the company’s long term goals and deliver on it.
- Experience building and delivering products for developers. Strong empathy with developer customers from various backgrounds and levels of sophistication.
- Experience with Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and applied ML use cases.
- Experience with contact center, customer engagement or customer service products.
- Ability to understand customer problems, gather requirements from many - often competing - sources, prioritize, and work with engineering and design to deliver.
- Ability to leverage data to understand customer behavior at scale and interpret metrics about your products.
As a ProductManager, you will
- Own the product roadmap for Twilio’s natural language understanding contact center products, including our APIs, ML models and User Interfaces.
- Run customer discovery sessions with target customers to uncover big business problems that can turn into big product opportunities
- Write product specifications including customer stories, API specifications and collaborate with UX design on wireframes
- Plan and execute product launches working cross-functionally across engineering, marketing, sales, and other product teams.
- Report on both the business and operational performance of your products and customers
And live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets and provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new inorganic growth ideas from internal and external sources and drive end-to-end execution of M&A.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of transactions, including strategy formation, developing business cases, deal execution, and integration.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio and have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and negotiating agreement terms.
Twilio AI lies at the heart of Twilio’s strategic priorities to leverage machine learning to power the next generation of communications experiences. In this role you will influence Twilio’s newest product as well as Twilio's broader machine learning initiatives. You will be a visible leader and will work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success will deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you will enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.