Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Our Global Benefits Team builds and drives core benefit programs to support employees around the world. We work closely with individual business units as well as corporate stakeholders to ensure we're implementing meaningful programs and finding the right solutions as the company grows. We are looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst who can help us scale and grow our health and wellness programs.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst, to manage our U.S. health and welfare programs, while also owning our US benefits administration (Eligibility & Enrollment, FSA, HSA, Commuter Benefits, and COBRA). You will also:
- Thrive in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Able to partner with team members and stakeholders globally distributed across our regional offices
- Experience with Workday Benefits administration, self funded health plan management, exposure to international benefits plans
- Be an Owner: Lead program management and process documentation for U.S. benefit administration. Manage day to day operations for U.S. medical, dental, vision insurances, as well as the supporting point solutions (EAP, Infertility, Family Forming programs)
- Be an Owner: work with key stakeholders to ensure end to end integrity with eligibility files, vendor payments, and financial reconciliation (HRIS, AP, FP&A/Controllership)
- Never Settle: proactively identify and remediate pain points in benefit administration, working with primary operational partners HRIS, People Ops, and Payroll to optimize our benefit operations
- Write it Down: create and maintain employee-facing benefit guides, wiki pages, and presentations
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes: triage escalated employee cases and support requests, ensuring efficient resolution
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilio’s relevancy as an employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our benefit programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.