Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers.
- Several years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise and software companies. Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to drive the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
As Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- With your excellent interpersonal and communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Travel will be required upon need.
The DACH Sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already build a solid customer base in region. The goal of our new Enterprise Account Executive is to drive new business, win more logos and bring Twilio to enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Munich’s Werksviertel. You will enjoy our office perks:flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, home-office, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space on the 9th floor, roof top terrace, team lunch 3x/weeek,endless snacks, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.