Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. The Twilio Account Executive - Account Security Specialist is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance. This position can be based in one of our regional offices in Atlanta or New York.
As the Account Security Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and managing high-value prospects / customers. You will own the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide Twilio’s superior security solutions.
- Driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, and Account takeover fraud, and the Twilio products Lookup (phone number and email intelligence), Verify (SMS, Voice and email One Time Passwords for verifying possession/control of phone number or email), and Authy (multi-channel Two Factor Authentication).
You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in Twilio and our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Account Security Specialist is both technical and a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions behind a simple API.
As the Account Security Specialist you will possess:
- Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number and email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions
- Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise’s security solutions’ needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Bachelor's degree
- This position will require 25%-30% travel.
As an Account Security Specialist, you’ll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilio’s Account Security solutions. We’re looking for those who love talking to not only product managers and engineers, but also building new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers (CIOs, CTOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners) about using our Security Solutions and managing the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
This position can be based in one of our regional offices in New York or Atlanta. You will be traveling 25% - 30% of the time for this position. You will be responsible for the Eastern half of the US, in partnership with highly regionalized primary Account Executives.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.