Because You Belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an entrepreneurial Solutions Architect with strong front end web development experience to join our Professional Services team in Europe. Twilio’s Professional Services team work hand in hand with our largest and most innovative contact center customers' to lead technical workshops and onsite consultations.
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP or Python
- Your communication skills are strong and enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements and articulating the correct solution to our customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business and technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, and coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and are a Doer.
- You are business proficient in English. German language skills are a plus.
As a Solutions Architect of the Professional Services EMEA team you will:
- Be part of a small and growing global team of Professional Services consultants working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation contact center applications.
- Work closely with Professional Services and Sales leadership to propose new or customize existing service packages for the region.
- Go onsite with customers for 3 - 5 days to run Discovery and Development workshops writing code on top of Twilio TaskRouter and Twilio Flex – the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
- During your engagements you will work with customers to understand their requirements and map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
- Create professional presentations and architecture specifications that you will present to customers.
- On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product and engineering teams to help shape the products and services that reach a huge market.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute and payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Munich’s Werksviertel. You will enjoy our office perks: flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, home-office, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space on the 9th floor, roof top terrace, team lunches 3x/week and team dinners once a month, endless snacks, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.