Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an administrator of our ServiceNow instance. This is a new role that will set the pulse of ServiceNow internally here at Twilio, starting with our ITSM piece. Reporting to the Head of our Partner Services organization in IT, this position is critical to maturing our organization and will support Twilio’s internal growth efforts. You will be a key part in ensuring that we are providing the right tools and processes to get the job done here at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a ServiceNow admin who lives the Twilio Magic with a demonstrated track record of building and improving a great SN experience.
- Have 4+ years of ServiceNow experience in an administration role
- ServiceNow System Administration certification
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration coursework
- Conceptual understanding of foundation level ITIL version 3 and/or version 4 knowledge (certification preferred)
- Effective collaboration, teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
As a ServiceNow admin, you will:
- Maintain, update and enhance ITSM environment including Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Self-Service Portals
- Assist in building this out past IT - work closely with internal customers in gathering requirements
- Lead the upgrade planning and execution process
- Perform integration and support of operational services, with high availability and service delivery goals
- Partner with DevOps to find efficiencies through automation
The Tech Services (IT) team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with all teams across the enterprise to make sure “it just works”. We are also a team with a focus on providing excellent customer service as well as having an optimized operational direction. The newly formed team and positions being built around our ServiceNow instance will play a heavy role in this.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California St. in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, access to our building fitness center, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.