Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for Sales Operations and Analytics Manager to join our Sales Operations team. This is a great role for someone with sales operations experience looking to take a more direct hand in managing and improving sales teams’ accuracy in self reported productivity and customer revenue forecasting. This person understands that direct engagement with the field yields both the greatest insight and provides the opportunity for maximum impact on improving sales data.
You are right for this role if you skilled at data interpretation, value intellectual honesty and data integrity, experienced in presenting data-driven insights, and drive clarity at an executive level. You’re experienced in data-driven analysis and have strong pattern recognition skills that you can use to create working definitions and rules.
You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales role in Software / Technology industry
- Experienced Salesforce user with strong analytical skills
- Excellent project, program and people management skills
- Process oriented: capable of developing high level analysis of data integrity issues
- Experienced in developing policy and operational best practices from data analysis
- Excellence in structuring complex problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations concisely and effectively
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate complex data models
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in fast growing Software company
- Experience/Familiarity with data modeling or sales commission processes
- Experience supporting Sales organizations around the Globe
- Project or Program Management
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau
- Strong understanding of relational data models
- Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
This role is meant to be the connective tissue between the at-times vague nature of the sales cycle and the data and systems available to track and demonstrate value. The person for this role will be responsible for the prompt clarity and accuracy of sales activity, such as deal value, products sold, and longitudinal productivity. The long term goal of the role is to improve productivity and sales forecast accuracy at its point of entry by composing a set of sales best practices and enabling the sales team on them. On a good day you will collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations to assess the quality of logged sales activity. You’ll analyze the data our systems receive, identify anomalies, provide guidance on data integrity improvement, operationalize your findings for future activity, and enable the field on the best practices you create. Clean and accurate sales data will be this role’s main priority, with priorities including actively monitoring closed opportunities, providing analysis of our closed sales pipeline data quality, and managing initiatives to improve sales forecast accuracy.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.