Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio’s Sales organization is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for Sales Enablement to educate, train, and empower sales reps to efficiently win more business. We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager with 4+ years experience in partnering with a Sales organization. This is an individual contributor role supporting our Commercial sales segment; this Sales Enablement role reports up through Twilio’s Sales & Business Operations organization
This is the perfect role for you if you excel at:
- Collaborating cross-functionally and building relationships to inform, shape, and execute upon a successful enablement strategy
- Sales training and coaching salespeople of all levels using instructional design and active learning techniques
- Understanding the Sales role and priorities, and using this information to deliver a world-class Onboarding and Continuous Enablement program
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both internal and external contexts
- Developing process guides and training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Working nimbly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a commitment to excellence and strong attention to detail
- Being able to prioritize and stay organized while juggling multiple projects, workstreams, and stakeholders
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will:
- Partner with our Commercial sales leaders to understand the needs of the team and design and execute a customized enablement strategy to support the team’s sales readiness and effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with other segment leaders within the Sales Enablement team and subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Management
- Develop and deliver content for employee Onboarding and Continuous Enablement programs using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays)
- Manage scheduling of virtual and in-person classes for new Sales reps, and ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their first 90 days
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools & best practices, and communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with Sales organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain the culture and internal brand of the Global Sales Enablement organization
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact trainings and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organizational strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, you’ll enjoy fully stocked snacks and drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.