Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is interested in growing their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the South East Asia market. You’ll be able to sell across all Twilio products and services to help businesses enhance their Customer Engagement through communications and solve complex business problems.
Twilio is looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Executive with a demonstrated track record of developing new business and working to develop strategic accounts
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to the purchase of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will be championing and representing the customer at all levels internally.
- Generate and manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- You will become a trusted advisor to your customers and drive the continued value of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business objectives
- Remain aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work to prevent attrition.
- Leverage existing strategic relationships to increase product adoption.
- Maintain and grow revenue within strategic enterprise accounts.
- Assist marketing to create sales assets such as blogs, presentations, webinars, references, case studies, and target account lists.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Support sales programs as required to drive pipeline and sales.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will have:
- Strong sales experience selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Hands-on, high energy, passionate, know how to get things done.
- Awesome communication and presentation skills
- The ability to understand/learn and articulate the Twilio API. Cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience selling consumption-based cloud software platforms.
The Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop and scope their products. Also to further develop new business and grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.