Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
At Twilio we are serious about designing and delivering training that is engaging, instructionally sound, and conceived to produce measurable results. We are looking for an Enablement Manager to join our Enablement team, with a focus on:
- Supporting the readiness and effectiveness of our Enterprise sales segment on the West coast.
- Background in learning theory, instructional design, and Active Learning techniques.
- Collaborate closely with other segment leaders within the team and subject matter experts within Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management.
- Input will infer, and shape business processes and your output will ensure optimal retention and execution capabilities across the Enterprise role in the sales organization.
As an Enablement Manager, you will
- Develop content for employee onboarding and continuous education programs using the most effective format and deliver content using the most effective delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays,)
- Manage scheduling and follow up with both virtual classroom and in-person classes Communicate with learners, facilitators and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define skill gaps, desired outcomes, and success criteria
- Manage the rollout, adoption and knowledge transfer of sales tools best practices
- Maintain connections with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
- Maintain the culture and internal brand of the Global Enablement organization
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
The Enablement Team is central to Twilio’s continued, accelerated growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company strategy. We are responsible for all aspects of a new hires sales onboarding and continuous education experience delivering high impact and accelerating sales.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.