Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner who will partner with leaders from engineering, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to establish and grow Twilio’s new engineering office in Bangalore. This Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will leverage Twilio’s strong commitment to the India market, incredible engineering culture, deep commitment to its employees and best in class benefits and perks to attract the best software engineers in India to join Twilio. This Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will help develop a unique Twilio Bangalore culture that the site and the company will be proud of.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of balancing local with global while supporting dynamic global engineering leaders. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a recruiting role, preferably in a technical recruiter role at technology (software) SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, working with engineering candidates with expertise in APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple engineering leaders.
- Able to partner with local business leaders to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling an engineering leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and places those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to executive leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing and hiring the best candidates in India. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals, in Bangalore and beyond.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued growth. You will work closely with engineering leadership to bring in top talent for the company’s strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast and lunch and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.