Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform looking to take the next step in their career and get more exposure into the operational processes that drive systems designs.
You are interested in developing project management skills while also building and designing solutions for the Salesforce.com platform. You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Developer
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- 1+ year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Industry experience in automating and auditing large volumes of data
- Industry experience in designing effective UX/UI
- Experienced developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
As a Salesforce Administrator in our Sales Operations team, you will get to know our unique business processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for improving our Salesforce.com platform and ensuring data excellence across the organization. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) to contribute to the success of the sales team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
- Assist project managers in various work streams on Salesforce.com
- Data management in Salesforce.com and other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale.
- Work with program managers and stakeholders to uncover process gaps and develop elegant solutions
- Understand and fix existing system problems on a daily basis
- Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing codebase to develop solutions for increased extensibility.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.