Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Director of Product Management, Enterprise to own delivering a world-class product experience for large innovative organizations. This role will collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Experience, and other teams to deeply understand enterprise customer needs, and deliver product changes and capabilities to serve those customers. As a senior product leader within Twilio, this person will be critical in guiding other product teams and partnering with multiple cross-functional groups to establish and execute an international product roadmap.
Twilio is looking for a leader with:
- 10+ years of experience working in product management roles
- Experience shipping B2B software products
- Direct experience in building and managing high-functioning teams
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
- Proven experience providing product direction to meet customer needs.
As the Director of Product Management, Enterprise you will:
- Create product strategy and roadmaps to meet customer demand in Global 2000 companies.
- Partner cross-functionally with other Twilio teams to execute the end-to-end implementation of enterprise product roadmaps.
- Develop and integrate enterprise readiness requirements into Twilio's processes and life cycle activities.
- Build and manage cross-functional product and engineering teams, both directly and indirectly
- Promote a positive work environment. Remove barriers to your team being successful through fostering strong stakeholder communication and relationships and a relentless focus on the big picture of building and defining the future of communication.
- Drive innovation through owning difficult and unfamiliar problems and being willing to Draw the Owl in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Wear the Customer’s shoes. Collaborate with customers to define new platform capabilities and solutions.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining an inclusive and diverse environment through leveraging the Twilio Magic.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, support, finance, etc) to identify and develop go-to-market strategies.
This role is central to Twilio's continued growth and enabling all customer segments to engage with their users. You will work closely with senior leadership, other product teams and functions in a highly visible role with significant impact on the overall direction of the company. Serving large enterprise customers is an important part of Twilio's overall strategy and will drive significant commercial opportunities for the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California St in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.