Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Leader in the U.S. to oversee and manage high-value Call Center prospects/customers. The candidate will lead Twilio’s Contact Center business in North America, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to meet the needs of customer care organizations. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and managing these deals to close. Additional responsibilities will include the execution of GTM strategies in the region in close collaboration with marketing and sales engineering teams.
We are looking for a proven Sales leader to focus on Call Centers, looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- The ideal candidate has at least 8+ years of sales and GTM experience in the Mid-Market and/or Enterprise Contact center market, with a deep understanding of the contact center sales motion and constituents, and a proven track record of success.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service products and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for leading a team that will drive these leads through the entire sales cycle to closure, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications. The ideal candidate should be willing to roll up their sleeves and directly engage with customers and manage opportunities in addition to leading the team.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium-sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next-generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Work with Marketing and Demand Gen teams to grow pipeline.
- Work with GTM teams to craft region-specific campaigns and motions.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 8 years.
- You have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100k.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
- You know how to take ownership, operate autonomously, and have a strong bias for action.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value to every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Ideally, you have prior experience successfully selling in an overlay sales model and can drive cross-functional teams to support your sales efforts.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA or equivalent experience and record of success
This position is based remotely in one of the following: Dallas, Austin, Atlanta. Typically, you will be traveling at least 25% per month for this role visiting customers onsite. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits, and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.