Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our ANZ Sales team in Melbourne. You are a results oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a “can do” attitude, is passionate about sales and new business growth, and is willing to go above and beyond to work with our customers.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work to further develop our rapidly growing client list within the ANZ region. You will be the first point of contact for your chosen client selection and will be responsible for growing our business within the region. The role will involve the full life cycle within our Enterprise Market and the expansion of our client list. Your role is key to driving success within the Enterprise sector and to ensure the best sales delivery to our customers
About the Job
This role will be hunting and selling into ASX-listed/G2000 enterprise businesses in the ANZ territory. To be successful you will have minimum of 6 years experience in IaaS / Enterprise Cloud sales, selling to the C suite, and technical teams and a successful track record of winning new customers. This role will possess a solid network of contacts within Enterprises, Corporate IT, Retail, Digital & Online marketplaces in the territory. The successful candidate will articulate what is needed for Twilio to win and capture extensive market share in the ANZ territory and will be supported by our regional operations hubs and platform services based in our global offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Hunt and sell to major Enterprises, Corporate IT, Retail, Digital & Online marketplaces and propose suitable cloud communications solutions that specifically deliver to the business outcomes.
- Promote and sell Twilio’s suite of products including; Voice & Video, Messaging, Authentication and Connected Devices across use cases in Access Security, Call & Text Marketing, Collaboration, Commerce Communications and Contact Centers.
- Strong understanding of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.)
- Proven ability in building business cases around complex cloud solutions for C level managers.
- Proven solution selling performance in a new business development and ability to manage a strong sales pipeline and proficient with SFDC reporting cadence.
- Partner closely with business leaders across Twilio to identify and prioritize the company’s biggest challenges within the ANZ territory.
- Weekly sales reporting to your regional and global colleagues and respective business owners.
- Excellent presentation skills - both oral and written.
- To be successful you will have positive energy, outstanding communication and influencing skills, gravitas, excellent relationship development skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, with experience owning revenue accountability and growth.
- Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Passionate about software solutions with prior experience in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.) and solving technical problems for customers.
- Experience with high-growth technology company demands.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other related fields are typically required.
- Must have a minimum of five to eight years selling at national capacity preferably in a IaaS or Enterprise Software / Cloud industry.
- You have a real charisma, unstoppable energy and a "can do" work style that inspires and motivates your team to new levels
- Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. Demonstrated experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Thrives in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Detail oriented, analytical and skilled at Salesforce reporting.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
Twilio’s mission is to fuel the future of communications, and the mission of the Sales team is to ensure the high quality of sales service to every client in our network . Your expertise will help the Sales team continue to deliver on this mission as Twilio expands its footprint within the ANZ region.
This position will be located in our beautiful offices at WeWork in Melbourne. You should expect the normal perks: snacks, lunches, social events, massages, etc. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.