Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is seeking a Business Systems Administrator role to support the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Anaplan. This individual will work with Anaplan technical team members and FP&A business partners to handle data loads, field user questions, maintain permission access, update wiki documentation and QA data results. The role will evolve over time to include greater project management responsibilities. The desired candidate will leverage a strong aptitude for financial systems to provide best-in-class service and support for the successful operation of Anaplan.
This is a highly visible position that will interact with a myriad of roles across different finance functions. We seek someone who has the following experience.
- 3+ years of experience with financial models
- Experience supporting a cloud-based EPM like Anaplan, Adaptive Insights or Host Analytics
- Ability to maintain system requirements, assist users and provide training
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for technology-enabled business solutions
- Ability to accomplish work with a high degree of accuracy in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Experience with project management and agile
The Business Systems Admin will ensure the smooth functioning of Anaplan and a frictionless experience for its users. This includes the following responsibilities.
- Respond to user inquiries and manage day-to-day administration of the system
- Handle data uploads into Anaplan model from NetSuite and Workday
- Document platform architecture, maintain work instructions and support training and knowledge transfer to platform users
- Troubleshoot intermittent data issues
- Support compliance efforts by maintaining user permissions and role access
- Enhance, implement and enforce policies and procedures to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of Anaplan
- Assist with Anaplan model building and dashboard development
- Update project plan trackers and communicate progress to key stakeholders
The Data & Financial Systems team is central to supporting Twilio FP&A with real-time reporting and forecasting. We build the financial platform that guides company investment decisions to fuel the future of communications. Our team and systems must continually evolve and scale in support of our company’s rapid growth and you’ll be critical in that process.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street Suite 500 in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks, including catered meals, snacks, on-site gym, ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience; understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.