Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced product leader to join the team responsible for Twilio Flex - - the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform. We’re looking for a technically curious candidate with extended Contact Center knowledge who is able to define and execute the product roadmap around end-to-end contact center capabilities. You will be working side by side with other product managers and engineering counterparts and are expected to work closely with customers and communicate with cross functional teams across Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a senior product manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on our customers needs.
- Understand the needs of the contact center market to produce requirements which address the needs of our customers.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering software.
- You prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience
- You represent your customers’ perspectives. You plan for how they will be impacted by the capabilities you build, and you always work to enable their success.
- You enjoy participating in technical discussions with engineers and engineering-focused customers and appreciate the realities of building and managing complex software services at scale
- You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
As a Product Manager for Twilio Flex, you will:
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products – communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- Create detailed product specifications which include business reasons, use cases and which are focussed on addressing customer problems.
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers – learn and adjust frequently.
- Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization.
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement
- Coach other Product Manager in the team on different Contact Center practices.
- Have great communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Participate in technical discussions with the engineering teams whereby your goal is to make sure we deliver a great product.
- Help define the future of Twilio Flex.
Twilo Flex lies at the heart of the Twilio’s strategic priorities. In this role you would influence Twilio’s newest and fastest growing product. You would be a visible leader and would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office in London, United Kingdom. You should expect the normal perks and environment which is common in a modern knowledge based company. Travel to the San Francisco based headquarters and our offices in Prague (Czech Republic) and Tallinn, Estonia is something that you should be able to accommodate as well. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.