Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. The Twilio Authentication Domain Expert is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance. This position can be based in one of our regional offices in; Berlin, Munich, Paris or Amsterdam.
As the Authentication Domain Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and managing high-value prospects / customers. You will own the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to provide Twilio’s superior security solutions.
- Technically driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, and Account takeover fraud, and the Twilio products Lookup (phone number and email intelligence), Verify (SMS, Voice and email One Time Passwords), and Authy (multi-channel Two Factor Authentication).
You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts. You will build customer trust in Twilio solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Authentication Domain Expert is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging user experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
As the Authentication Domain Expert you will possess:
- Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number and email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise’s security solutions’ needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Previous fundamental software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- This position will require 25%-30% travel.
As an Authentication Domain Expert, you’ll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilio’s Account Security solutions. We’re looking for those who love talking to not only engineers and product managers; but also building new relationships with senior business owners and decision makers (CIOs, CTOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners) about using our Security Solutions and managing the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be based in one of our regional offices in; Berlin, Munich, Paris or Amsterdam. You will be traveling 25% - 30% of the time for this position
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.