Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a first-class Xactly Configuration Analyst to join our Sales Compensation team. Based either in Dallas or Denver, you will have the responsibility of implementing and maintaining configuration and advancing our use of the Xactly Incent product features to benefit the entire company. Being a co-owner of this platform and aiding in the monthly and quarterly commissions processing cycles, you will play a critical role in the success of our Sales Compensation team. The role has high visibility, and provides commissions services to several internal Sales teams.
- 3 years experience with Xactly Incent
- Xactly Admin Certified
- Experience with the implementation process of Xactly Incent
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, results analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement
- Experience with data management and transformation
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Detail and Process oriented
- Familiarity with reporting/data mining methodologies
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen, and ability to effectively balance between the two
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder collaboration skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with Xactly Analytic
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with various BI tools a plus (Tableau, Business Objects, Microstrategy, etc.)
- Outside consulting a plus
Act as an organizational subject matter expert for the Xactly product suite and familiar with Xactly implementation lifecycle.
- Trace unexpected results back to their source and diagnose underlying issues. If unable to resolve directly, own coordination and resolution with appropriate resources.
- Design, document (i.e. “blueprint”), develop, and test configuration of incentive calculations
- Drive technology, business and Xactly adoption best practices
- Coordinate with the Xactly Data Warehouse and ETL teams to implement commission data changes, and output data for consumption by other business teams
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis to provide business insight
- Remain current with Xactly products and modules through regular engagement with and training through Xactly resources
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
The Sales Operations team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support sales organization that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful Denver, Colorado location or remote/home office in Dallas, Texas area. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.