Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Sales Operations Systems Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform looking to take the next step in their career and get more exposure into the operational processes that drive systems designs.
You are interested in developing project management skills while also building and designing solutions for the Salesforce.com platform. You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- 2-4 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Experience deduplicating Accounts, Contacts, and Leads at scale
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Developer
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Industry experience in automating and auditing large volumes of data
- Industry experience in designing effective UX/UI
- Experienced developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
As a Sales Operations Systems Analyst in our Sales Operations team, you will get to know our unique business processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for improving our Salesforce.com platform and ensuring data excellence across the organization. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) to contribute to the success of the sales team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
- Assist project managers in various work streams on Salesforce.com
- Data management in Salesforce.com and other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale.
- Work with program managers and stakeholders to uncover process gaps and develop elegant solutions
- Understand and fix existing system problems on a daily basis
- Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing codebase to develop solutions for increased extensibility.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California Street in Denver. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.