Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Sales Director to lead our growing DACH Enterprise New Business team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos.
- You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions even better!
- You have experience building teams, managing all monthly forecasting, and can support financial planning and revenue tracking for new business in the DACH region.
- You have a solid track record of selling into the Whitespace and developing brand new enterprise accounts two or more of these sectors: Mobility, Retail Banking, Retail Insurance, Retail & Distribution and Utilities.
- Collaborate with your team and internal cross-functional teams, to get a major account negotiated with a signed contract.
- You talk with potential strategic customers, where you spend time learning about their needs, and then through consultation, develop a strategic plan to help their service thrive through the use of Twilio’s communication platform.
- You expertly forecast your team overachieving on their goals, and deftly present your guidance to your Regional Director.
The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We bring incredible value to enterprise companies, and thrive on finding new use cases to optimize their customer engagement. With no vertical restraints, the sky’s the limit to what we can accomplish.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Munich’s Werksviertel. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space on the 9th floor, roof top terrace, catered team lunch twice a week, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.