Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and we are facing new exciting challenges to create a platform through which marketers can send the right message, at the right time to the right audience on the right channel. Come be part of a team that's building a set of ML driven APIs that deliver intelligent recommendations and enable developers to programmatically send the right amount of messages to each recipient’s preferred channel, at the optimal time and perfect cadence.
- 2+ years of applied ML experience in statistical and mathematical modeling such as supervised and unsupervised machine learning, deep learning, and/or reinforcement learning.
- You have the ability to select the modeling approach for a project, train the model, and write production quality code to serve predictions in real time.
- You are familiar with concepts related to testing and maintaining models in production such as A/B testing, retraining, monitoring model performance.
- Professionally: Passionate, Customer-obsessed, Get things done, highly collaborative, have excellent communication, and be very comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- Experience in AWS cloud computing or similar.
- You have a deep understanding of frameworks like - PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras. Why and how these frameworks do what they do.
- Proficiency in Python is preferred. We will also consider strong quantitative candidates with a background in other programming languages.
- Experience with working in an agile team environment
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street, Denver CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.