Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an Employee Experience Program Manager who has a passion for the Employee Experience and understands that building a great culture is the key to retaining great talent.
We need someone who can partner with our Employee Resource groups (ERGs) to build on our inclusive culture and continue to allow everyone to bring their best self to work. In addition, they will help craft and execute programs that are critical to creating an employee experience that is amazing for all Twilions.
- 3+ years’ experience doing employee experience or diversity and inclusion work
- Ability to work effectively and have credibility with multicultural/racial/ethnic/diverse populations
- Knowledge of best practices in the areas of diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Excellent program and project management skills, with the ability to think and execute programmatically
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into actionable insights
- Extremely high EQ
At Twilio, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages and all people. We depend on the unique approach of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Twilio is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact - and this role is instrumental in helping us achieve that mission. Here are some other areas you’ll be driving:
- Develop and implement an ERG strategy to deliver more streamlined operations and effective employee engagement
- Provide effective guidance and oversight to ERGs and their leadership teams, ensuring alignment and integration of ERG strategic plans, budgets and programming with our inclusive culture
- In partnership with our Director of Employee Experience, will work collaboratively with our locations around the globe to understand issues impacting employee experience and create programs/activities to to drive high engagement and employee satisfaction.
- Partner with Internal Communications to develop Employee Experience and ERG communications strategy, guidelines and templates
- Collaborate with ERG leadership and the People team to develop new opportunities to drive business outcomes, as well as, execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
Through our hypergrowth, the Employee Experience team imagines and creates programs for each new stage of the company. As Twilio looks to add over 1000 people to a global population this year, it’s a business challenge that comes once in a career. Come and help us continue to build our amazing culture and employee experience where all Twilions feel appreciated, valued and can not only bring their authentic-self to work every day, but we also celebrate your authentic, unique perspective and contribution every day.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We are flexible with our location; we are far more interested in you, your skills and your passion for creating a legendary Employee Experience. Our SF office is located at 101 Spear Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.