Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Financial Services Director, Reporting to the Senior Director of Industry Partners within financials services. Your role will focus on developing and growing the Financial Services vertical from a revenue and new logo perspective. In this role you will work directly with customers and partners to support our field team to drive Twilio adoption in the market. You will be the domain expert for Financial Services Globally for Twilio.
- Minimum 7 years experience working in technology in the Financial Services Vertical
- Strong customer facing presence (CXO, IT and Business Leaders)
- Experience working in a software company and working with cross-functional resources to built-out Vertical Solutions on an existing technology platform that has generated revenue and value for the customer
- Experience working with sales and technical pre-sales, building out go-to-market sales kits to drive market penetration
- Hands on experience with program managing vertical solutions which includes: collecting, tracking and prioritizing vertical business requirements, working with technical resources to ensure timelines are met, collaborating with marketing to develop marketing assets and event planning, working with partner team to track partner relationship progress ensuring key milestones are met
- Hands on experience with Sales Enablement / Sales Performance programs
- Develop strategy for Financial Services GTM execution plan, understand key use cases, be the customer and partner facing expert to ultimately drive new customers and partner revenue growth
- Work closely with sales and pre-sales team to drive strategy and land new customers across the globe for Financial Services vertical
- Partner with marketing to develop Financial Services content, collateral, notebook blogs and demand generation plan. Attend key industry events and plan & execute Twilio events
- Work closely with partners to develop strategic relationships & reference architectures for partner led Financial Services Solutions to drive adoption and train ISV & SI partners on Twilio
- Identify and build out repeatable use cases where we can develop solutions to drive higher revenue in the Financial Services Vertical
- Act as a thought leader in the industry by authoring white-papers, speaking at events, and engaging with customers to ensure the technical win
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 50 West 17th Street in New York. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, wifi enabled rooftop lounge, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. #LI-POST