Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Director or Vice President, Training and Certification to be a key leader in expanding the Twilio product reach within certification seeking IT professionals not only with our partners but our customer base as well. This role will lead our partner education program through various methods of delivery to include in person and digital content. A successful track record in strategy, operations and go-to-market for all digital training courses, subscriptions, video-based offerings and custom courses will be an integral component of the role. Past experience scaling a training and certification program globally will be critical, as this leader will roll out the program across the globe. Ultimately, this role will drive the evolution of our products and offerings in an effort to maximize proliferation and revenues by better enabling partners and customers to successfully deploy, manage and extend Twilio’s products. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, this position is a critical component of the parter team and will have people management along with P&L responsibilities.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading an organization’s partner training and certification program.
- 15+ years of partner training, enablement, and certification experience
- Established successful strategy, marketing operations, and go-to-market plans for previous partner and customer training programs
- High degree of technical aptitude to learn the Twilio product portfolio, value proposition, and how customers utilize Twilio solutions
- Prior people management experience with P&L responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MBA preferred
As Senior Director or Vice President of Partner Training and Certification, you will:
- Develop and launch an online digital partner education program
- Assist partners and customers solve complex business problems with deep experience in educating, training, and certifying IT professionals in web based technology applications
- Align training and validation programs with learner needs while enabling educators to scale global training and certification programs
- Become a technical evangelist speaking the developer language for maximum effectiveness and rapport with partners and customers
- Travel required 25% of the time across US
The Partner team is central to Twilio's continued revenue growth. We work closely with senior leadership and cross functionally to build company partnerships and grow incremental revenue through our channel program. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing partner transactions that drive growth and have a significant impact on the overall success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.