Sr. Contact Center - Flex Specialist
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Specialist/Domain Expert with experience supporting large enterprise contact center sales and deployments as a subject matter expert. This is an overlay sales specialist role with responsibility for supporting the execution of Go to Market strategies and playbooks, supporting prospecting/discovery efforts, establishing and supporting relationships with call center leadership, and serving as the trusted subject matter expert. The candidate should have experience operating at various levels of an organization and with different constituencies (CS, IT, Marketing, Digital Engagement, C-Suite). The ideal candidate will have a more technical/operational background, but have a deep understanding of the contact center sales process. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for evangelizing the Twilio contact center vision...a new model of procuring, building, and operating contact center technologies to drive improved agent and customer experiences. Equally important, this candidate is expected to work closely with cross-functional teams at Twilio and earn the trust of his/her peers through the consistent delivery of sales results. The ideal candidate is expected to be wildly customer obsessed and expected to provide real example of walking in the customer’s shoes. This individual will be expected to lead without authority and have a strong bias for action. Is this you? Let’s talk.
We are looking for proven contact center domain experts with sales experience looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- The ideal candidate has at least 8+ years of experience as a pre-sales Mid-Market and or Enterprise Call Centers resource either as a quota carrying rep, Sales Engineer, or Professional Services consultant. A deep understanding of the contact center sales motion, constituents, and a proven track record of success is required.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for supporting Account Executives as opportunities progress through the sales funnel.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 and large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will support a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Support opportunities through all phases of the pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- This is a quota carrying role and we want candidates with a history of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Work with Marketing and Demand Gen teams as subject matter expert to validate/modify sales motions
- You have a track record of personally selling and supporting complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100k.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
- You know how to take ownership, operate autonomously, and have a strong bias for action
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Ideally, you have prior experience successfully operating in an overlay sales model and can drive cross functional teams to support your sales efforts.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA - Not a requirement...experience and results matter!
This position will be located remotely in Southern California. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST