Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is interested in growing their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You'll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the North American market. You will be focused on selling Twilio SendGrid’s suite of API products and services while partnering with other Twilio Account Executives to cross sell the full Twilio product catalog to solve complex business problems and increase customer engagement through Twilio’s communication channels.
We are looking for a passionate, proven and motivated Enterprise Sales Executives who are looking to grow their career with us. This is a quota-carrying role where you'll be responsible for acquiring net new Enterprise logos in North America and find new ways for them to build innovative and seamless customer engagement for the future.
- You will be hunting; building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to the purchase of Twilio’s products and services.
- Maintain and grow revenue within strategic enterprise accounts
- Develop, lead and deliver effective sales strategies to identify, negotiate and close large deals.
- You will be championing and representing the customer at all levels internally.
- Generate and manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- You will become a trusted advisor to your customers and drive the continued value of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business objectives
- Remain aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work to prevent attrition.
- Leverage cross functional teams (Twilio Sales Specialists, Partners/Alliances, Customer Success Managers, Support, Product and Executive leadership) to build and execute account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports on top accounts, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will have:
- Strong sales experience selling experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
- A hunter mentality with a proven track record of consistently exceeding quota. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- A solid track record negotiating and closing complex agreements. Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers.
- Experience with cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Experience with value-based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- Prior experience successfully selling in an overlay sales model and can drive cross functional teams to support your sales efforts.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- With your world-class interpersonal and communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street, Denver, CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.