Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Development Representative for the office in Munich. This role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline: Your success directly impacts the success of Twilio. You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development and advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. You will be provided a defined career path in sales and sales management depending on your performance.
Twilio is looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative for our growing Global Enterprise Sales Team. You are right for this position if you:
- Are fluent in both German & English.
- Are a go-getter and like to challenge yourself daily. You see yourself as a hunter and you like to step out of your own comfort zone.
- Are a results-oriented individual who is technically curious and thrives on success.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or closing in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR in another industry.
- Your long-term goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Partner with our Field Sales and Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts and sending strategic email and social campaigns.
- Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, Executives and C-Suite to enhance awareness and interest in targeted industries and segments.
- Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
The Sales Development team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. The Outbound Sales Development Representative will look to capture the attention of enterprise level companies and proactively build out our customer base with the goal of bringing Twilio’s platform to developers, non-profits and enterprises. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career in software sales and to join a disruptor in the communications industry.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Munich’s Werksviertel. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space on the 9th floor, rooftop terrace, team lunches 2x/week, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.