Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager to help lead our growing Know Your Customer team from a product perspective. The right person for this role will be someone who is a passionate and technically curious product manager who will define and execute the product roadmap and communicate with cross functional teams across Twilio. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the three core attributes of a great product manager: business and market acumen, creativity and technical curiosity.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering software.
- Has strong prioritization and communication skills, and ability to align across company
- Has ability to project a strong vision for the future of KYC/KYBusiness
- Solid experience of modern software development (agile development, continuous integration and delivery)
- Experience building business onboarding, vetting, KYC product experience and APIs
- Has strong customer empathy, understands APIs
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science required, or equivalent experience.
As a Product Manager on the KYC team, you will be expected to:
- Own and execute the roadmap for your products – communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Develop customer empathy, define customer problem statements and synthesize them into actionable product requirements.
- Create detailed product specifications to illustrate product functionality including business rules and use cases, and collaborate with UX team on flows.
- Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers – learn and adjust frequently.
- Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement
At Twilio, fostering greater trust in communications is one of our top priorities. Our team plays an integral role in stopping unwanted calls and phone scams, while ensuring that consumers continue to receive wanted calls. For that purpose, we’re also creating a KYC repository to store verified information of businesses that will populate the phone screens as calls come in.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: free lunch, snacks, beer and cold brew on tap, ergonomic desks, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.