Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the Enterprise Sales team in Munich. We’re looking for an intelligent, ambitious, and talented individual who is looking to further develop their career in sales.
- Previous experience within a sales role plus aspiration to develop and move into a field sales role.
- Highly communicative and can work in a team to support the wider goals of the enterprise sales function.
- Experience working with G Drive and fluent in Google Docs, Google Sheets and Salesforce.
- Organisational skills are important and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment. This is not a quota carrying role.
This role will see you supporting the Enterprise Account Executives to be more efficient in hitting quota.
- Prepare Pricing and Deal Structure, use and master internal pricing tools. Manage prioritisation of key deals with Sales Management.
- Engage with client Stakeholders, manage enquiries directly with clients and close smaller deals yourself.
- Update and oversee CRM records of Enterprise accounts
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all aspects throughout the sales process are smooth (Deal Desk, Contracts, Legal, Pre-Sales) and to ensure the Contracts are accurate.
- Support Enterprise AEs to understand customers current usage and improvement opportunities (Monkey Analytics for existing customers)
The DACH Sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth and has already build a solid customer base in region. In this role you will be a part of the Enterprise sales team and work together with the Enterprise Account Executives to be more efficient in expanding our enterprise footprint and scale. As such, this role presents a great opportunity to be part of a team that is succeeding while gaining an insight into how an Enterprise sales deal is structured. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and engaging with customers in a consultative manner to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Munich’s Werksviertel. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space on the 9th floor, roof top terrace, catered team lunches 2x/week, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.