New York, New York
Twilio’s growing Commercial Legal Team in New York is looking for an enthusiastic Contracts Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to Twilio’s Sales and Commercial Legal Teams for the Eastern United States in shepherding sales contracts to completion, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies and processes. You will also negotiate NDAs, draft sales order forms, and provide administrative support to the Commercial Legal Team.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience working with contracts
- Experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus, DocuSign, and JIRA
- Eager to be a process master that helps educate, guide, and ensure that the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams follow the proper internal contracting policies and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining extremely organized
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high pressure environment
- Provide dedicated and excellent customer service
- Experience supporting a Sales Team is a plus!
As Contracts Administrator, you will:
- Review and negotiate NDAs
- Draft a variety of complex sales order form clauses from scratch
- Serve as first point of contact to the Sales Team to answer contract-related inquiries and escalate as appropriate to senior legal colleagues
- Manage and assign incoming contracts for review to legal colleagues
- Manage the signature and storage process for a high volume of sales contracts
- Educate and train members of the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams on contracting processes and policies to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract requests
- Develop new and update existing contracts process and training materials for the Sales and Commercial Legal Teams
- Project manage the progress of improvements to contracting systems and tools
- Work on ad-hoc projects and provide general administrative support to the Commercial Legal Team
Twilio’s Legal Team prides itself on the trust it has built across the business through consistently providing practical and sound legal advice. Your unique skill set and experience are critical to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your
learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 50 West 17th Street in New York. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.