Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Reporting to the VP of Partners, the EMEA ISVs Director will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Twilio’s EMEA ISV business. This executive will transform the Twilio’s channel strategy through scaled recruitment and management of multi-dimensional partnerships. These critical partnerships are focused on driving revenue growth, accelerating Twilio technology adoption across existing and new prospective partners. This pioneering leadership role collaborates across all areas of the company’s executive team including sales, marketing, product, operations and finance. Building and managing a high performing team of partner sales and partner account management professionals, is a key priority for success.
- Broad-based business professional with 10+ years of experience building an alliances/channel organization at a major global enterprise software firm
- High-energy, visionary executive with high intellectual horsepower and a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
- Consistent track record of building, developing and managing high performing teams
- Successful background driving repeatable solutions, technical wins and / or practice wins.
- Demonstrated success in consistently delivering revenue numbers while maintaining a focus on profitability
- Build a world class EMEA Partner organization
- Drive accelerated revenue growth through our Industry ISV partners
- Create, manage and execute an innovative strategy for partner recruitment campaigns
- Ensure partners deliver customer success through ongoing enablement, technology innovation and adherence to best practices
- Drive executive cross functional relationships within Twilio to integrate partners into sales motion and messaging
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position is based out of our office in Soho Square, London W1D 3QB. You will enjoy our incredible perks: game area, snacks, ergonomic sit-stand desks, bi-weekly All Hands and more. Typically, you will be traveling at least 40% per month for this role visiting customers onsite throughout Europe. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.