Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned <$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
The Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing M&A transactions that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.