Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Manager to lead Twilio Console, our customer-facing web interface. This role is an opportunity to lead the product direction on a newly formed team focused solely on the best possible web experience for a cloud platform company.
Twilio is looking for a design-focused product manager with a demonstrated track record of shipping great user experiences.
- 3+ years delivering web based user interfaces, ideally with high information density and for technical audiences
- Passion for amazing user experiences and the importance of design; makes decisions based on user data and usability testing
- Ability to solicit customer requirements from many - often competing - sources, prioritize, and work with engineering and design to deliver
- Experience owning and executing a product roadmap through backlog management, requirements gathering, user stories development, and user testing
- Experience communicating regularly with key stakeholders both internally and externally on roadmap, launch status, and changes in product plans.
- Experience using Twilio’s different products and APIs is a plus.
As Console PM, you will:
- Be responsible for the Console’s look-and-feel, including the information architecture, navigation, and search
- Partner with design researchers to perform user testing, measure, and constantly improve the Console
- Gather requirements from customers as well as your PM colleagues to ensure you are creating an amazing web experience for all of Twilio’s products
- Work with designers and engineering team to deliver both incremental improvements and major redesigns as appropriate
Twilio’s Console is the first experience every developer has when sign up for Twilio and supports user experiences for over 20 different products. And because our products are primarily APIs, it’s the part of Twilio that our customers can “touch”. Ensuring we have a beautiful, fast, accessible, and easily navigable UI is critical to them understanding how Twilio works and being successful building with Twilio for a long time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 2,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore, Sydney, and Tallinn.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.